Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plan B From My Bedroom: ALOG!

Yes, due to reasons that will be explained, I have created the world's first Alog! Or, for those of you who are more prudish, it's the world's five millionth three hundred thirty two thousandth six hundred and nintey sixth podcast. Rounded, of course.

It can be downloaded here, for free no less!

The link to the youtube video is here.

Also, if you have any brilliant ideas about how to host audio in an in-browser setup (Think mini-audio player) or have any idea what's wrong with my computer, email me at dragon_hunter21@yahoo.com.

Also, I hereby patent Tlog as my own personal invention. Unless someone more awesome than me invented it first. Then they can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Hitman Level Revues: A Vintage Year by Employees of Eidos and IO Interactive is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.