Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Experience with S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat

1. Dropped my pistol while trying to calm another stalker so I could talk to him.
2. Met another stalker who tried blowing my head off, then kindly showed me to an anomaly where I could get to my objective.
3. Went through anomaly, got confused, went through anomaly again.
4. Dropped down the wrong ridge and got stuck below my objective.
5. While trying to get to objective, realize there is some sort of huge storm incoming. Scramble for shelter.
6. Find a nice, quiet building.
7. Realize building is full of not-nice, very loud people.
8. Get shot by said not-nice people while trying to take shelter.

Also, somewhere between steps 3 and 4, I was attacked by dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Hitman Level Revues: A Vintage Year by Employees of Eidos and IO Interactive is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.